Plug and Play
One-cable Setup, No Adapter Needed. Simply Connect your computer to monitor, HDTV or projector with just one cable. 4K@60HZ resolution providing ultra clear and exceptionally smooth video.
Superior Using Experience
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable adopts exquisite machine welding workmanship to ensure high speed and stable signal transmission. Never worry about unstable signal or working interruption.
90 Degree USB-C Connector
Left & Right angled 90-degree design for better cable management in some situations, especially in tight spaces. Also 90-degree design help to fix the cable on your devices without losing easily.
More Stable Signal
Anti-Interference Coaxial materials help to against outside interference, enjoying smooth and stability video streaming. Besides that, this cable is softer and finer than other twisted-pair cables
Solid Build Quality
Durable nylon braided design with premium aluminum housing gives it a stylish appearance, resistant to kinking, bending, and environmental damage. The gold-plated connector has corrosion resistance and ensures maximum conductivity.
Product Model: XCH-1803
Interface: USB Type-C, HDMI
Material: Aluminum Shell + Nylon Braided Cable + Gold-plated Connector
Package Dimensions: 100*18*140mm
Net Weight: 43g
Gross Weight: 60g
Package Contents: 1*USB-C to HDMI Cable, 1*Panda Bookmark
Resolution Up to 4K(3840*2160)@60Hz, backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p, 720p
Protocol: DP Alt Mode
Certification: CE, FCC & RoHS
Compatible Lists(Tested in the lab)
– 2017/2016 MacBook Pro
– 2017/2016/2015 MacBook
– 2017 iMac, 2017 iMac Pro
– Chromebook Pixel
– HP EliteBook Folio G1
– Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
– Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
– HUA WEI Mate 10
1. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the cable are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840×2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.